January 25, 2008
Subtitle Workshop 4 BETA 2 released!.
- Added: vertical slider for subtitle positioning
- Added: go subtitle's "Show" time in video by Double click in initial time
- Added: go subtitle's "Hide" time in video by Double click in final time
- Added: audio stream switcher
- Added: volume slider
- Added: color selection for Text/Border/Shadow in "export to image"
- Added: read timings from file
- Added: read texts from file
- Added: adjust subtitles (synchronize)
- Added: mouse click on video to play/pause
- Improved: insert subtitle function
- Improved: save subtitle "enter" char issue
- Improved: video preview mode is activated when open a video
- Improved: Sonic Scenarist HDMV Authoring and time code fixed!
- And other things...
January 24, 2008
SubtitleAPI updated to v1.10 with "Rich Media Project Subtitle Format" support!
January 03, 2008
Subtitle Workshop 4 BETA 1 has been awarded by Softpedia with 5 stars and SoftPedia Pick Award!
Also it has been tested by the Softpedia labs and found to be
completely clean of adware/spyware components!!
Also SubtitleAPI updated to v1.09a with "DVD Architect Subtitle Script" support!
January 01, 2008
We are proud to present you the very new version of well-known Subtitle Workshop!
Current version was written totally from scratch and successfully resulted in
Subtitle Workshop4 BETA 1.
Not all features of an old SW 2.51 are currently implemented, but you can find
in SW4 BETA 1 additionally:
- new GUI with customizable toolbars
- support for altenative translation
- experimental image export to "Sonic Scenarist HDMV"
If you want to help us to improve Subtitle Workshop, you could betatest our
software or propose some new features.
Best wishes and happy new year 2008!